Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Coronavirus

Blog Entries

Ope...someone has a cold from CPAC.

President Trump didn’t appear at a White House briefing on the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after promising a day earlier he’d hold a news conference to announce a “major” economic stimulus package

https://politicalwire.com/2020/03/10...sing-briefing/
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    I swear this looks like it is been deliberately spread around the world, if its truly in Iran then how did it get there. its basically everywhere except Africa.
    I read an article that it doesn't survive over 70 degrees for what it's worth,,,,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    I swear this looks like it is been deliberately spread around the world, if its truly in Iran then how did it get there. its basically everywhere except Africa.

remember, China has trade with Iran,

and re: Africa, not reported and not having are 2 different things, (China has trade in Africa as well

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    remember, China has trade with Iran,

and re: Africa, not reported and not having are 2 different things, (China has trade in Africa as well
    ...and South America.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by rayg View Post
    I read an article that it doesn't survive over 70 degrees for what it's worth,,,,
    If that's the Case then its Dead in Houston. I just turned the AC on.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Singapore isn't cold.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    They're saying it's in Iran now, which has some cities with high population densities and limited public health resources. I read about two weeks ago a quote that "in the next 4-6 weeks we'll know [if it can be controlled]". Lots of Chinese work in Africa too. If it gets there, worldwide aircraft travel might dry up. This one may not be a practice drill.
    The consensus answer to whether or not it can be controlled seems to be: doubtful, but if so it will take a major effort.

I guess Tom Hanks and his wife are the first celebrity couple to have it, down in Oz.