Default Bambi's uncles got into it over a doe

My brother and I were on a December elk hunt in the breaks around the North Fork of the Clearwater, trying to get above snow line and hunt. It was rather too warm most of the area had no snow and only the ridges had some white stuff.

A couple guys in our camp were road hunting and got down to where Breakfast Creek flows into the reservoir. They stopped at a bridge so one of them could take a whizz ... the guy looked down and saw two bucks drowned and frozen into thin ice. He cut the heads and brought them back to camp.

losers_at_breakfast_creek_2020 (3).jpg

Talk about losing your head over a piece of tail. It wasn't OUR lucky hunt either.

jn

Wow!
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

3. Default

I new a kid in high school whose family had a ranch. They found two bucks stuck together by the antlers. They shot them both and had the heads mounted. Nothing they did could get the heads apart. They had to be placed in a corner in order to put them on the wall, one head on each wall looking at each other.

Apparently neither one won the argument now did they?
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by jaie5070 View Post
    . . . . . .They had to be placed in a corner in order to put them on the wall, one head on each wall looking at each other.
    That’s ironic . . . . .bitter enemies in life . . . .forced to face each other for eternity!!

That's life! What all the people say, You're riding high in April and shot down in May. Or December in this case. There's a moraL here and a lesson to be learned, but damn if I know what it is.

jn