Default Is everyone ready for the CMP Games

I shot a 267-1x with the 1917 Eddystone yesterday to knock the rust off from the winter, also have to work on that cock on close thing.
    I have all my primary rifles selected (*) along with the back-up's for the CMP Games @ Oak Ridge, TN, Camp Buckner and hopefully Camp Perry, here is a pic.

Top to bottom
    Winchester 1917
    Eddystone 1917*
    Remington 1903A3
    Smith Corona 1903A3*
    1931 Springfield 1903 (vintage Sniper Match)
    1953 IHC Garand*
    1954 SA Garand
    Right to Left
    6 Mil Inland*
    6 Mil Underwood

What??!??! No gas trap Garand??!??!

Kidding, looks like you're ready to arm your platoon there.....;-)

Mike D

3. Default

OK guys I know I'm getting older, and I am not the most computer literate, but how do I get to the pictures in these forums?
    TIA Tony

Sir, I can't answer your question, my server only allows red x to show. FWIW, I entered the Creedmoor Cup match, on Saturday May 15. See ya'all there! HD.
    HD. High power competition is all about doing your best. Everyone else is there for your entertainment.

Probably not going to make the Games, but I MAY sign up for the Creedmoor Cup. If I miss it, it will be the first time since it started that I didnt shoot it. But, I got friends in town for the NRA convention and may just have to go to that. If I dont make it, yall have fun!

John
    Distinguished Rifleman
    Presidents 100
    High Master - XTC, MR, LR
    Member US National Rifle Team

Mr. Mudcat Sir! My recommendation is to do both! I'll be at the convention staying in a Charlotte hotel Thursday night thru Saturday night and I'll leave Sunday afternoon. I plan to shoot the Creedmoor Cup on Saturday and drive back to Charlotte for the night. Hope to see you there! HD, out.
    HD. High power competition is all about doing your best. Everyone else is there for your entertainment.

Hard Dog Sir! May just do that! I hate the idea of missing the Cup, but am trying to avoid yet another trip to Butner solo this year......much more costly that way! Hopefully will see you at both places!

John
    Distinguished Rifleman
    Presidents 100
    High Master - XTC, MR, LR
    Member US National Rifle Team