Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default m73b1 "serial Number" change

Hi, Would anyone have a idea at about what number Weaver switched from Electro penciling the words "serial number" and went to stamped. I have a large gap in these numbers on my small serial number list.
    Thanks scott

2. Default

Today a member gave me his scope number 10809 which has the words Serial Number roll stamped. I have a photo of 11775 with still has the electro pencil "serial Number." Did the Roll stamped and electro penciled "Serial Number" scopes exist together for some time?
    thanks scott

I would think that the scope serial number was probably applied some time after the SERIAL NO. was applied to the tube, and wouldn't necessarily be in strict serial number order.

My scope is electro pen ser 3932

5. Default

your scope is a 330? Could you share a few photos of your scope, It'a early one on my list If's easier you can send them to jokerman115@aol.com. Anyone else if is welcome to share,
    thanks scott
    Last edited by kicker; 02-11-2020 at 08:49.

Mr Kicker, wish I could but have no idea how to do or send pics, sorry.

kurt

7. Default

no, problem Kurt, your scope is roll marked 330 on the data plate and m73b1 with serial number electro penciled on the tube is this correct?

Yes sir, that is how it is marked.

9. Default

thanks

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote" Benjamin Franklin