Default WTS: US Model 1917

For sale is a US Model 1917 rifle in good condition. Remington receiver and 11-18 barrel. Typical mixmaster in terms of parts. 3GM-K rebuild mark on the stock. Most of the finish is intact with the exception of the rear stock band. This would be an easy replacement. The metal components are mostly a dark parkerized or blued finish. Stock is in excellent shape. Clean bore with deep rifling. I have never fired this rifle, and purchased it along with a scarce WW1 VB grenade launcher. This is one you could take out and shoot. Email for photos or with questions at Mitchell6776@gmail.com. Asking $500. Thanks

Blog Entries

pic please (Email Sent)
    Last edited by lyman; 01-19-2020 at 06:32.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell6776 View Post
    For sale is a US Model 1917 rifle in good condition. Remington receiver and 11-18 barrel. Typical mixmaster in terms of parts. 3GM-K rebuild mark on the stock. Most of the finish is intact with the exception of the rear stock band. This would be an easy replacement. The metal components are mostly a dark parkerized or blued finish. Stock is in excellent shape. Clean bore with deep rifling. I have never fired this rifle, and purchased it along with a scarce WW1 VB grenade launcher. This is one you could take out and shoot. Email for photos or with questions at Mitchell6776@gmail.com. Asking $500. Thanks

I'll take this rifle, got your photos. I also live in Fort Worth.
    Scout

I now have this rifle in my possession. Smooth transaction.

You'll love shooting it.