Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Heel spur hero ? in In WWII champion bodybuilder and strongman Dan Lurie went for his pre-induction physical-and was declared 4-F. Heart murmur. I saw several people receive medical discharges when I was in BCT at Fort Dix Summer of 1967 and I knew several people who tried to enlist and were rejected for seemingly minor health problems. Selective Service was often pretty selective, no earache and stomach cramp/ special diet battalions like the Wehrmacht had in France in 1944.
    Don't recall Obama's conflicts the military brass being publicized, then again he made his contempt the military clear. I note in 2010 when the vote to allow homosexuals to serve came, there was a letter/petition signed by 1,000 retired flag officers urging no change in existing policy-how much publicity did that receive ?
    Last edited by blackhawknj; 01-19-2020 at 03:03.

Trump didn't actually have an issue. It was a fabricated diagnosis by a friendly doc who rented space in one of Fred's buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Trump didn't actually have an issue. It was a fabricated diagnosis by a friendly doc who rented space in one of Fred's buildings.
    What was bill clinton's excuse? Obama's?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    What was bill clinton's excuse? Obama's?
    Whadabout Clinton? That's the rebuttal? No draft in Obama's time.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Whadabout Clinton? That's the rebuttal? No draft in Obama's time.
    ENGLISH: What was bill clinton's excuse for not serving in the military?????

ENGLISH: What was obama's excuse for not serving in the military????

I realize you have a very limited vocabulary beyond "bone spur".

You can't even spell moron.
    Last edited by Gun Smoke; 01-19-2020 at 04:15.

Bone spurs refers to keeping out of the draft, not necessarily serving. I am yet to hear the interview where Trump said he wanted to enlist but was rejected by the military doctors and lost his appeal. Do try to keep focus.

Bill Clinton's story is a long one. No doubt he pulled as many strings as he could until the lottery came along and he drew a high number.

The difference I see between Clinton and Trump is that Clinton had to work the angles himself, and benefitted from being a good student. Trump's old man just fixed it for him.

SO ?????

and no mention of obama huh?

Blog Entries

no draft in kenya?

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    no draft in kenya?
    By George, I think you broke the code!

Blog Entries

Gun Smoke I'm sure has his DD214...lol.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman