Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hang in there, Dick! Glad to see you are able to post again!
    Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Hello guys. Thanks for all the kind words. Looking forward to recovery!
    hoping you have a speedy recovery!!!

Well, I've been pretty worried and I still am. But it sounds like maybe you'll be coming out of this mess in better physical shape than you were the day before it happened. Meaning they've repaired a lot of stuff that was building up unnoticed. That's always a good thing.
    Relax and do whatever the Dr.'s need you to do. Heal with time. Keep relaxing. Finish that chapter in your book. Go ahead and eat that Chocolate gooey brownie. Drink whole milk and eat real butter. I do.

Great to hear from you Dick! Wishing you a full recovery.

Yikes! Get well and live some more, OK? I don't want to be the last man standing, with no one to talk to.

jn

It's great to see you posting again, Dick. I keep praying for the Lord's reassurance and strength for both you and your family and for your full and speedy recovery. Stay tough.
    - IditarodJoe
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

Just got home out of SNF - thank goodness I can use my desktop instead of that @#$%$ screen on my phone! Feeling good, and I've even been cleared to drive, way ahead of schedule. I was DAMN lucky. Looking forward to participating again - most sincere thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.

Great to hear from you. Once you recover from the surgery you will certainly feel better than before considering the blockage you had.

Yes, you were lucky and perhaps someone was watching out for you as well.

Thanks for the update.

Just found this update. Thrilled at the very good news! Praying for you. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

That's fantastic, Dick. Praise the Lord! The forum wouldn't be the same without you.
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997