Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Update on Dick.....12/31

Richards update
    It was a busy weekend. Richard had a few staples in his chest to aid healing. Better than going in and re stitching him up. Sternum is not separated
    He then had his heart shocked Sunday. He had an irregular heart beat. They put him out and zapped him and it is pumping fine. Today we got him into a Williams facility. Valley West rehab. It’s an acute rehab where he will be for a few weeks until he can come home. I am getting the stair climber installed weds. That will be great for both of us.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Praise God! Praying for Dick! Will continue to follow this and other thread for updates. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

3. Default

Saw this on Milsurps 1/4
    Still in rehab. for a few weeks more. Had heart shocked last week to regulate heart beat. Just takes time now. kay is getting a stair stepper to put both of them to work on when he gets home.

God bless him! Thank you for the update. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Shapiro View Post
    He then had his heart shocked Sunday. He had an irregular heart beat. They put him out and zapped him and it is pumping fine.
    I knew a man who had the paddles put on him while he was still conscious. He said that was the worse pain he had ever experienced.

Have some friends and family members who had pacemakers installed to cure the irregular heartbeat. They work great.

Thanks for the continued updates.

Thank you, Dan. Continued prayers for Dick.
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    I knew a man who had the paddles put on him while he was still conscious. He said that was the worse pain he had ever experienced.

Have some friends and family members who had pacemakers installed to cure the irregular heartbeat. They work great.

Thanks for the continued updates.
    one of the partners at the law firm my wife works at has had his heart stopped twice, and restarted,

afib, and other issues, as well as a pacemaker,

fortunately , he was sedated when the did it,

Thanks Dan for the updates. Hope every thing keeps going good.

Hello guys. Thanks for all the kind words. Looking forward to recovery!

That's what I'm looking for, a post from the man himself!
    I know it hurts,Dick. Hang in for a full recovery.