Default Rock-Ola # 145 function fired today.

Made it out to do a little function firing on a couple of rifles today. This is about Rock-Ola # 145. H&R barrel from Apex. USGI fiberglas stock, Bula small parts, Wolfe adjustable gas lock front sight, SEI vortex flash hider, Bassett Weaver mount, Redfield 4x scope and I was using LC 15 M118 LR. As a test of the scope and mount, I ran 200 rnds through the rifle over the coarse of the day. Mount is perfectly stable and scope never lost it's zero even with all the pounding.
    Oh yea, no cheek riser.

Rock-Ola # 145 Heel.jpgRock-Ola 145 Barrel close up..jpgRock-Ola 145 test fire with Bassett and 4x Redfield left vies.jpgRock-Ola 145 test fire with Bassett and 4x Redfield Right side close.jpgRock-Ola 145 Function fire target 2.jpg

I never cease to be amazed at the results you get from the rifles you build. Congratulations! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    I never cease to be amazed at the results you get from the rifles you build. Congratulations! Sincerely. bruce.
    That would make two of us Bruce. I figure, if I do enough of them, I am bound to get a few right. This one was a real surprise. Using a take off H&R USGI barrel from Apex, I did not have any high expectations.
    I have 6 more receivers coming in today. Hopefully that will keep me occupied for the rest of the Winter.