Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    I'm talking about him inviting them in as State Police paramilitaries. With all respect, you are talking legalities. I'm talking about the party of Machiavelli.
    Have we all forgotten what the 2nd amendment was meant for? Move your guns out of state? Bury them? I think using them under these conditions was exactly what the Founding Fathers intended. But they were better men than we.....
    Read, think, UNDERSTAND, comment

Elected officials break campaign promises all the time! This makes it harder on law abiding people. IMHO
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

How can they buy back something that they didn't sell to me in the first place????????????
    U.S. Army Vietnam Vet '68-69'

4. Default

Grrr... Can't post to https links.

https://mises.org/wire/what%E2%80%99...tuary-movement

Did it by subterfuge.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 02-08-2020 at 05:05.

Blog Entries

well the House version got out of Committee with minor changes,
    still a terrible piece of legislation,

next on to the house, (D majority,, may pass)
    then to the Senate for Committee etc etc,

doubt it will pass in its current state,, well, actually hoping it will not pass)

will know by the first week of
    March

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    Grrr... Can't post to https links.

https://mises.org/wire/what%E2%80%99...tuary-movement

Did it by subterfuge.
    That was an interesting link. Well written. Not fake at all. The gun removal wave is going to run into problems. Too many guns. Unless there is a big magnet that can suck them all up at once, it's going to fail.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

HB 961 stopped by Judiciary Committee.

Good news for the State of Virginia, and their 2A supporters.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    HB 961 stopped by Judiciary Committee.

Good news for the State of Virginia, and their 2A supporters.
    great news, some dims jumped ship and helped out

9. Default

I have said it before, and I will say it again, a politician is a rare animal, especially Democrats. Somehow they forget that many fellow democrats have firearms, like to hunt, shoot have the ability to protect themselves and their family etc and do not want to be restricted. There is a reason we here in Va gathered over 125 sanctuary places for firearms. These places really have little power, BUT we showed those people in Northern VA how we feel, even to the point that some counties are checking out leaving VA and making their county part of West VA, I am all for it. One thing politicians understand is tax revenue, move 10-20 counties to another state and gone is some of the money they like to give away We need to change the motto here in VA from VA is for lovers , to VA is for liberals. ALSO this is why we have the electoral college so that a highly populated corrupt area can't decide an election of a president by the popular vote.
    Last edited by holdover; 02-18-2020 at 08:44.