Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Virginia Assault Weapons Ban Coming

I guess everyone has heard about this, the shooters are really standing up to it. A friend there highly recommends support of the Virginia Citizens’ Defense League. This dictatorial Democrat governor backing it has already threatened to use the National Guard and is appropriating extra money to incarcerate AR owners. If you wish to send them some funds for support of their efforts, send your money to:
    VCDL Treasurer
    19390 Beaver Dam Road
    Beaverdam, Va., 23015-1350

Telephone is (804) 639-0600

Blog Entries

VCDL's website

https://www.vcdl.org/

lots of Bills in the pipeline, nothing yet, since the folks elected will not be sworn in until next month,

lobby day is the 20th, lots of folks (including myself) will be there

Blog Entries

Let's hope for the best. Even in California, Jerry Brown would not sign the laws that Newsom did.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

4. Default

The governor is an idiot. As most liberal snowflakes he has no clue what he is doing, and the lack of results that will happen to lower crime will have no effect except taking firearms away from good people so they can defend themselves. He also seems to forget that democrats also have guns and what do you think their reaction will be to these laws he wants to pass. And remember he is the governor that was in favor of abortion up till just before birth, many of us call that murder. The latest thing I heard he wants to do is eliminate yearly vehicle inspections to save the poor the 20.00 they have to pay now for an inspection. Can you imagine the death traps that will be rolling down the road if that happens... I'm in fire and rescue and see enough wrecks due to faulty equipment. Yea our "Black Face" gov is really a piece of @%$*, thank goodness in VA they are only elected for a 4 year term.

Quote Originally Posted by holdover View Post
    The governor is an idiot...... he is the governor that was in favor of abortion up till just before birth, many of us call that murder......
    He is actually in favor of infanticide. He wants a law similar to the one in NY that just passed that legalizes the death by neglect of children born alive as the result of abortion (the Kermit Gosnell protection act.) I actually listened to him going through contortions trying to justify that one.

Before you guys on the lib side jump on me; there are people on the left in New York that deny that infanticide is the effect of the law but the fact is that the new law repeals the live birth protection provisions of the old law.

On the gun part, it looks like the Dems are already starting to blink on this.
    Last edited by Art; 12-27-2019 at 06:15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    He is actually in favor of infanticide. He wants a law similar to the one in NY that just passed that legalizes the death by neglect of children born alive as the result of abortion (the Kermit Gosnell protection act.) I actually listened to him going through contortions trying to justify that one.

Before you guys on the lib side jump on me; there are people on the left in New York that deny that infanticide is the effect of the law but the fact is that the new law repeals the live birth protection provisions of the old law.

On the gun part, it looks like the Dems are already starting to blink on this.
    he is on record saying that the newborn will not be given aid (like a slap on the bottom) to breath if the mother does not consent,

since the blackface thing came out, he has become a turtle,

sticks his head out when they need a soundbite, or when his handlers (as in the $$$) tell him to, otherwise he stays quiet, and out of public view,

What is far worse than politicians like this are the people who vote them in.

8. Default

I am in Virginia and ready to move any "banned" weapons out of state , I refuse to be a felon for legally owning
    what I have responsibly possessed for a life time. Governor has now mentioned banned weapons will be Grand Fathered. Well...Grand Fathering does not help....it does not specify my heirs will be able to legally own my weapons.

We'll see how this sorts out but I am prepared to comply with the law and be a refugee from Virginia. I will exercise
    that choice to move to another state.

Anyone living in Kentucky and Tennessee...do you think your state is a safe haven for gun ownership or are things changing
    in values and gun ownership is at risk ???? I am currently looking at these states to move to .
    Last edited by BlitzKrieg; 12-31-2019 at 07:53.

Blog Entries

Can those in Virginia utilize a trust for grandfathered weapons?
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

BK, Have you looked at West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina? They are gun friendly states.