Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glad to hear your wife is doing well Dick. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsr View Post
    Glad to hear your wife is doing well Dick. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
    Brought her home yesterday as planned. She spent a (relatively) comfortable night, very glad to be back to her own bed/room/cats! She's been incapacitated for over a year so we have the care routine pretty well down pat. The pacemaker (once you get past the critical life-saving point!!) does not really add anything to what we were already doing. Best thing is, with her heart better, things may improve generally. Thanks to all for the good wishes!

Let's get back to trapdoors!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    . . . . .The pacemaker (once you get past the critical life-saving point!!) does not really add anything to what we were already doing. . . . . .
    Just curious . . . .does the Missus? have a Medtronic pacemaker? I?ve had mine since 2012, and feel just fine! The remote call-in checks also work out great! Glad to hear she?s on the mend! ?Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    A little ways off I5, an hour north of Sacramento. Did you ever go to the Vallejo, San Jose, or Mt. View shows?
    Dick, sounds like you are around Willows? No didn't ever get the chance to much work in the race engine business.