Default Rock-Ola #146 decisions.

Here it is only the middle of December and I have already built on 6 of the 7 receivers I had collected for Winter projects. 4-T44E4s completed, one TRW heeled completed and Rock-Ola # 145 as a standard weight 22" .308 H&R barreled rifle completed. I am thinking of finishing out the herd with a standard weight 22" barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor.
    Seems I have Medium, and Ultra heavies in 6.5 so it only makes sense to set one up as a hunter class to complete the herd in that variation.
    This is a standard M14 type receiver so I would have the option of using it iron sights or slap on one of my side mounted optics should I choose.
    Thoughts?

Re: Thinking. You have beautiful receivers and parts with which to work! Working one up in 6.5 Creedmore would be a worthwhile project. Would imagine that w/ a standard weight barrel the rifle would be about ideal for both range and the woods and fields. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Well, I went and ordered a med weight 6.5 so that will make two. Couldn't fine one is standard weight, but then I didn't look all that hard. Guess most like just target shooting.