Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    well then,

you should make is a quest to find RED's missing paperwork so his $500 lawyer will be happy
    My envelope was delivered sometime between Nov. 28 and Dec. 2. Apparently whoever the P.O. delivered it to stopped by the lawyer's office and left it leaning on the door.

Fed Ex once left a package at my house between the storm door and the entry door. The storm door could not latch because of the package. A thunder storm came through and destroyed the unlatched storm door. I called them and asked them to repair the door and they said "No way..." I explained that the package contained an Argentine issued 1911 (a C&R pistol) and the driver committed a serious crime when he didn't get a signature. They fixed the door the next day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    My envelope was delivered sometime between Nov. 28 and Dec. 2. Apparently whoever the P.O. delivered it to stopped by the lawyer's office and left it leaning on the door.

Fed Ex once left a package at my house between the storm door and the entry door. The storm door could not latch because of the package. A thunder storm came through and destroyed the unlatched storm door. I called them and asked them to repair the door and they said "No way..." I explained that the package contained an Argentine issued 1911 (a C&R pistol) and the driver committed a serious crime when he didn't get a signature. They fixed the door the next day.
    glad you package was found,

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    I had a Fed Ex driver pull in my driveway, stopped 1\2 way down and then called me to 'come get my xxxxe or it was going back'
    I had a FedEx driver "deliver" a package to me -- the tracking information said it had been delivered. Calls to FedEx brought no joy.

A couple of days later, I was driving into town -- I live 3/4s of a mile off the county road -- and saw a strange thing in the woods. I stopped, got out and walked into the woods to inspect this thing -- it was a plastic bag knotted around a limb. Inside was my package.

UPS packages have been found in the middle of the hwy due to the driver leaving the rear door open.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    I had a FedEx driver "deliver" a package to me -- the tracking information said it had been delivered. Calls to FedEx brought no joy.

A couple of days later, I was driving into town -- I live 3/4s of a mile off the county road -- and saw a strange thing in the woods. I stopped, got out and walked into the woods to inspect this thing -- it was a plastic bag knotted around a limb. Inside was my package.
    placed an order with the CMP
    was off the day it was supposed to be delivered,

working around the house and yard, stopped every now and then to pop the refresh on the computer to check status,

then, after the 3rd of 4th time, it said delivery attempted, no one home,,,

funny, since I live on a culdesac, and did not leave sight of the house, never saw a delivery,,

so I called,

seems the driver never made my street, and since it was delivered express , someone else brought it to me an hour later,

ground in this area is a separate division of fedex, and mostly delivered by contractors,

had a customer in my shop, waiting for the delivery (he was there for something else, but was planning on picking up his firearm while he was there,

same thing, showed delivery attempted, no one there,,

but since it was ground, I was told, tough, sorry, we will deliver tomorrow,,

6. Default

I was just outside cleaning the ice and snow from mine and my neighbors walk and drive. it's been a real nuisance the last couple of days. the mail carrier came by and as my mail box is out on the street but my neighbors is up a steep walkway I told her if she comes by and the walk next door is covered in ice just put the mail in my box and I will deliver it. she spent a few minutes explaining that she HAS to deliver it where it's supposed to go.
    as she drove away I looked to see half of my mail was addressed to the people across the street.

I'm a good neighbor; I deliver my neighbors mail from time to time. Usually when we have a fill in driver!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know the VA sends narcotics thru the mail with no signature required?
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadycon View Post
    I'm a good neighbor; I deliver my neighbors mail from time to time. Usually when we have a fill in driver!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know the VA sends narcotics thru the mail with no signature required?
    Me too. It happens very frequently. If it is typical krap mail I put it back in my mail box and put the flag up for the carrier to note the following day that they put it in the wrong box and to deliver it to correct one. Mail suspected as being important like a foreclosure notice I will hand deliver to the neighbors box. I don't like to be seen opening someone else's mail box but most know me.

Good to know about the narcotics (just kidding).

9. Default

anybody see this on the news? https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-f...ry?id=67531552 and the packages falling out behind the truck.
    somebody's going to missing some mail.