Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair price?

Default Fair price?

I'm thinking of selling 1260 rds. of LC ammo that was purchased from CMP years back. This ammo was "repacked", not the reloaded with components ammo. Is .59/rd. too much to ask with a 20mm can? The boxes I've checked (3) show LC69. Forgot, I'm not offering it here.
    Last edited by duke133; 11-17-2019 at 09:43. Reason: forgot

Blog Entries

30.06?

yes, fair price,

sold some on 5 round clips for just a bit more a few weeks ago, tho it was HXP,

not a bad price for LC 7.62 (308) if that is what it is

.06 is correct. Forgot to mention that. Stuff on my mind at the moment. Dread doctors. Thanks Lyman.
    Last edited by duke133; 11-17-2019 at 10:38.

"...Dread doctors..." Keep in mind that they work for you and they do not know everything. Surgeons being the worst for that. Helps a bunch if you do some research into whatever is ailing you so you have an idea what's what.
    Outdoor Limited wants 96 cents per round for a 280 round can. They says it's 1989 or 1990 vintage and is on clips. I'd be surprised if LC was still making M2 ammo then though.
    There's an unopened military surplus can, 520rds, .30 ball M2 (30-06) of LC ammo(no date) on Gunbroker, currently at $449.99.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Sunray,
    Hear ya on docs. Might have to cancel our trip for our grandson's 1st birthday too but that depends on the tests. Research has frightened the you know what out of me.
    Have not heard back from the guy yet.
    Thanks.

M2 ball can be found as low as $299.50 and $16 shipping per 500 round case of PPU. Brand new in the box and not decades old.

What does a 20mm can weigh filled with 30-06? Shipping costs might loose you buyers at .59 cent a round.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

m1ashooter,
    The fellow is local and had asked that I call hime if I wanted to sell some of my M2. Well, the time has come to lower my cache some. After 3 back surgeries and other problems I can attest to the fact that the can is quite heavy. Maybe I'll bring a scale down to check it out. Can't bring it to the scale!

I don't think I could lift a 20mm can full of 30-06. 50 to 60 cents a round is fair.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

I think m1a is right there price wise. So about $700 for the ammo. For 50 year old surplus that's not bad as its in the ball park as new ammo. Good luck with your sale.