Default Going price of Korean and Iranian made 30-06?

Could someone please give me a ballpark estimate on what the going rate is for Korean and Iranian made Surplus 30-06 ammo these days?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Fred; 11-08-2019 at 09:24.

Not enough of it out there lately to just grab a price. Won't command the price of the better rep ammos. South of 0.50/round for sure. Privi bullets alone are about 0.25 each these days. KA brass is decent, PS is hit-and-miss. Iranian is unknown to me but I doubt I shoot it.

Thank you.

The Korean M-2 was at one time commonly available. The KA headstamp was corrosive. The PS was non-corrosive. There were problems reported with some lots of PS. A google search will bring this up. I bought and used a little over 4,000 rounds of the Korean PS. It came in USGI .50 cal. cans, 400 rds./can. Beautiful. Clean. Very excellent ammo. The brass was very fine for reloading. The Iranian M-2 came in later. For the most part it was not in as nice condition. Most reports were that it was decent ammo but nothing to write home about. Nowadays, don't see much of it.

Haven't seen any Korean M-2 in a long time. In my rifles it was nicely accurate. Won some local vintage military rifle matches using the Korean PS M-2 ball. If in the .50 cal. cans at $.50/rd., it'd be a good buy. Sincerely. bruce
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

You buying or selling?
    I'd be surprised if there is any Iranian or Korean M-2 surplus, anywhere. The assorted forum discussions about the Iranian stuff date from 2012 or earlier.
    Ammoman.com is listing only Russian Wolf and Prvi ammo. Neither is of which is surplus. Even the CMP is selling primarily commercial ammo.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Blog Entries

I sold a few bandoleers a year or 2 ago I picked up in an estate,

mixed KA and PS Korean on Enblocs,

wanna say I sold them for ~$30 a bandoleer,

I've not seen the Iranian, but would imagine it would be cheaper,

7. Default

About 50 cents a round max. The ammo is down on the ladder as far as I am concerned and you can get fresh M2 ball for not too much more. Best of luck...

Thanks everyone for your feed back.
    Last edited by Fred; 11-12-2019 at 08:32.