Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Howard View Post
    The dems would love to see the military crushed at home and abroad.
    Russian propaganda.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

you mean Trump sequesterred the DOD again, like the previousx occupant??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjrothWA View Post
    you mean Trump sequesterred the DOD again, like the previousx occupant??
    Deficit spending is certainly more in style for this occupant. Who will be paying that back?
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Red this is not the 2A forum. Behave yourself please.
    I thought it was a good day for Red. Made good sense with no verbal grenades.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Actually, it seems to me that things are kinda lax. I consider 911 a ten. We are way down from that. I used to expect a bombing of some sort every now and then and I could just about call it, but I can't count on that these days. I guess that means I'm complacent(so, that means an attack of some sort before too long). Or maybe not.
    The Chinese are happy(smiling Budda) and everything is copasetick(I know that's wrong).
    Donald doesn't drink. He doesn't smoke. He doesn't even drink coffee. I consider that to be kind of weird, but it does keep him on the ball. He knows business. He knows people. Is there something that he doesn't know that will trip him up? Sure. No one's perfect. I fear the next great attack on this country will be the onerous removal of Donald Trump. Fine, you guys run it. Talk about chaos. Maybe the Ethiopians can give us some tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolt View Post
    I agree. That is why the military can be a game changer for a lot of kids.
    Good.

A question is do we really need a $700B/year military? Well what's the mission? How has the mission changed under Trump?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    I thought it was a good day for Red. Made good sense with no verbal grenades.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    this
    He called me a Communist, which I don't like, but since we lower the bar for Red so he can stay clear of the time-out chair, sure okay why not. Ironic though that he calls me a Communist when he is the one supporting a foreign policy goal of changing the outcome of the Cold War such that Moscow wins and collective security under US leadership retreats globally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    He called me a Communist, which I don't like, but since we lower the bar for Red so he can stay clear of the time-out chair, sure okay why not. Ironic though that he calls me a Communist when he is the one supporting a foreign policy goal of changing the outcome of the Cold War such that Moscow wins and collective security under US leadership retreats globally.
    actually, he didn't,

Togor and his Communist/Fascist followers
    he called your followers Communist/Fascist,,,,

but you do seem to be triggered,