Threaded View

1. Default

maybe you should publish a book or manual
    Just to find out I mentioned super crimping as in beyond 45 pounds of bullet hole to bullet hold that exceeded what my Hornady leaver type puller would move and my RCBS collet puller did not do better. I had to abuse the press and bullets to pull the bullets.

And then I mentioned a had a few thoughts about measuring the length of cases from the shouldr/datum to the case head that could be compared to 'as fast as the cases could be picked up'.

That post disappeared in less than 24 hours, that would be moderates protecting members, and then there are those that are scared of a member that knows more about reloading than they do.

I do not know how sincere you are because I have never taken you seriously when you have responded to anything I have posted.

But I did give it a little thought, one of my granddaughters was stuck with me during a time she should have been in daycar and or have someone to great her when she got out of school. I can say it is a complimeent when someone thinks she is a little different, when that happens my wife, her grandmother points at me.

Reloading forums have too many excluder members, They only want 'yes' men, my life has been most interesting because I am not a 'yes' man.

F. Guffey
    Last edited by fguffey; 11-03-2019 at 07:57.