Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I love the old stuff, all the cartoons in general, most of the new cartoons are junk. Exception; a lot of the cartoon movies and holiday shows are pretty good. I'm more selective now!
    Get well so you can enjoy the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

Best of luck Sam.

Halloween is not a holiday. It's a left over from superstitious harvest festivals. snicker.
    "...for me is depression..." Strawberry ice cream. Doesn't actually have to be strawberry though. Pity you can't get Chapman's Orange Sorbet where you are. That fixes everything.
    Watching re-runs of The Beverly Hillbillies will help too.
    Spelling and grammar count!

The old Peanuts cartoons are great.
    Then again, I like to watch Gilligan's Island, Hogan's Heroes and the Beverly Hillbillies..... although sometimes I wonder if'n I should worry when I recognize some of the places they describe!

My very best wishes for your treatments, etc. I had one colonoscopy, awoke with wifey and nurse about rolling in the floor laughing at whatever I had been saying. ... hmmm....

Sincerely, Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by M1Tommy View Post
    The old Peanuts cartoons are great.
    Then again, I like to watch Gilligan's Island, Hogan's Heroes and the Beverly Hillbillies..... although sometimes I wonder if'n I should worry when I recognize some of the places they describe!

My very best wishes for your treatments, etc. I had one colonoscopy, awoke with wifey and nurse about rolling in the floor laughing at whatever I had been saying. ... hmmm....

Sincerely, Tommy
    That's why I am reluctant to get a colonoscopy. I don't like the idea of being unconscious and babbling. I had a "local". My Nurse Prac(gorgeous) runs her finger up my ass. No problem with that. She asked me if I wanted the Dr. to do it, but I'm not a baby about that. She thanked me for not making a big deal out of it. No problem with that, but I don't want to be knocked out and running off at the mouth(I do enough of that here, and I kind of think I know what I'm talking about). I've was sick of Snoopy around 1965.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    That's why I am reluctant to get a colonoscopy. I don't like the idea of being unconscious and babbling. I had a "local". My Nurse Prac(gorgeous) runs her finger up my ass. No problem with that. She asked me if I wanted the Dr. to do it, but I'm not a baby about that. She thanked me for not making a big deal out of it. No problem with that, but I don't want to be knocked out and running off at the mouth(I do enough of that here, and I kind of think I know what I'm talking about). I've was sick of Snoopy around 1965.
    didja ask her out for a drink afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    A lot of agreeance here.

I don't see why the intestinal tract can't be checked by a sonogram or some other type of scan but I'm not a doctor either. I don't care to show my a$$ in that manner.

Cartoons I still like and can name most of the characters and who produced them but Peanuts, I found to be not humorous and very depressing, even as a child.

The kids today are to be pitied in this regard as the old cartoons are rarely shown. A lot of what is available now is retard type stull like "Spongebob Squarepants".

When you stop becoming a kid you begin dying.

A lot of stuff like growths, aka "polyps" "up there" are very soft tissues and won't show on sono-grams and the like, hence the need for um, direct observation.
    Medical staff really don't care what they hear. They have heard EVERYthing. OK, they laugh a lot during breaks and lunches... oh well... if I can help them laugh, a good thing I'm reckoning.

RE Peanuts, yeah, it is/was pretty 'feely' for a carton, but still better than "Two Stupid Dogs", or SouthPark.... well... most SouthParks............

Tommy

"...I wonder if'n..." Jed didn't come from Arkansas. Ozarks, but the south Missouri part.
    "...My Nurse Prac(gorgeous) runs her finger..." With no dinner, candle light or sweet nothings whispered in your ear either.
    "...unconscious and babbling..." Relax. The Donald does that every night. Last time I had my pictures taken I slept through the whole thing. It's no big deal.
    "...the old cartoons..." Bugs Bunny wouldn't be allowed these days. The racism alone would give the mush minds fits.
    Spelling and grammar count!

My polyps turned into cancer unfortunately, so a look see and a snip if necessary. My wife said that all I do is snore and not much else. Procedure is scheduled for a 20 minute nap and then into recovery for about two hours.
    Sam