Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Laser etched spring sight covers.

Had an opportunity to install an etched spring cover on one of my 7.62 M1s. Sure makes ID easier when grabbing a rifle out of a safe. Works for me.

Last edited by nf1e; 10-09-2019 at 08:28.

Those sight covers look Great! Where in the world did you find them. Can imagine plenty of folks would be interested. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I have a fried that I visit every Thursday that has been doing them for me. I supply the sight covers and then we come up with the artwork together. For the small fee he charges, I think they are great.

Your friend should make up a batch of sight covers. I'd buy one for my .308 Winchester M-1 Garand. I'm sure there would be others who were interested. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Just dropped a bunch of sight covers off this morning. He is going to do logos for each of the different services for me. Next week I plan on dropping off another 10 for the 7.62mm NATO treatment so I might have some for guys that would like them. It's all fun.

Art

count me in for one of the Nato sight covers please.

Tools for the dumb. I fired a .308 in a 30-06 with the expected result. No damage done...some embarrassment. Maybe I need a big sign.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by JimW in Ore View Post
    count me in for one of the Nato sight covers please.
    I should be picking up a bunch this Thursday. I asked to drop the mm after the 7.62 thinking it was a little too busy. So the new one will read 7.62 over NATO. Bruce and Jim, PM me your addresses and I will see what I can do.
    Last edited by nf1e; 10-13-2019 at 03:44.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Tools for the dumb. I fired a .308 in a 30-06 with the expected result. No damage done...some embarrassment. Maybe I need a big sign.
    buy one from nf1e, may help you

I have a A1ish (mixed bag of parts ) AR in 6mmx45

every thing is standard AR,

I went English and painted a red band across the front of the handguard so I would know it was not 556
    Last edited by lyman; 10-13-2019 at 08:28.

Picked up a few today from my friend.