1. Default Golden State Arms Corporation Santa Fe Division Cal .30 M1

I have a rifle, It is a Golden State Arms Corporation Santa Fe Division Cal .30 M1 Garand clone, chambered in Caliber .30 M1 with a forged, not welded (re-welded) receiver manufactured by Beretta for Santa Fe Division as stamped on the left side of the receiver.

This rifle feeds from M1 8 round clips. I have never seen another like it. I have no idea how many were made, but I suspect it was not many. All parts are USGI except the receiver. It has early NM parts and modifications.

Does anyone else out here have any information these rifles? Like when was it made, how many etc?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Never saw one. Have heard of GSC but thought they used cast receivers. Beretta made extremely nice M-1 Garand rifles. Doubtless others will come along who can give you specific information. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

That goes back so far and is rare enough to be collectable today.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

very nice rifle,

when I hear Golden State I think of the Faux No 5 Enfields they made (and marked so you know they were faux) which were well done

had no idea they had a contract w/ Beretta,

would not mind having one myself

Everything you ever wanted to know about Golden State Arms is here.
    http://www.m1carbinesinc.com/carbine_santafe.html
    They bought surplus receivers(some directly from the scrap heap), cobbled 'em together with surplus parts and sold 'em as real Milsurps. Wasn't only M1's or American kit either. They fiddled with every kind of surplus rifle. Of which there were tons and tons and tons available after W.W.II.
    Spelling and grammar count!