Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Well, this is one way to reduce drug usage

Tainted drugs huh? They were going to die anyway, this just speeded it up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-dea...130016779.html

"...Tainted drugs..." Assorted illegal(everything about 'em is illegal), "tainted" with fentanyl, drugs killing the users is being called a "crisis" up here. Local "health units" are busy setting up tax payer funded "opium dens" that aide and abet organized crime. And the druggies are still using under bridges, etc. and laying around on the streets begging.
    Spelling and grammar count!

They thought they were taking cocaine but it may have been fentanyl instead. There’s enough of that drug coming across the border on one mule every day to kill half the American population.

This is how bad things are. My friend’s grandson is a city fireman and a first responder. He’s already given narcan to the same person three times within a one week period. These people are determined to have their drugs and OD deaths are so common that they aren’t newsworthy anymore.
    Last edited by Merc; 09-23-2019 at 05:50.

Truth is stranger than fiction. I remember reading paperbacks when I was twelve about this very thing(they were a little mature for me but I read everything). "Who's got the narcan?" I don't, I thought you had it. Jeez, too bad buddy. So, if somehow a first responder doesn't manage to save a druggies life, is it manslaughter/negligent homicide? Nothing would surprise me. Wait, let's see...lawyers....death...yeah, there's going to be a suit. Probably already has been.

- the same person three times within a one week- The usual suspects.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

The only society that ever stopped a drug addiction epidemic is China. The leaders there made it an executable offense to hold, sell, or use opium. Many innocents were murdered, but opium use plummeted. The dems would like to use this solution for non-progressive voters.

I think it could be done here too but will never happen. Too much money is being made from politicians all the way down to the sellers.

I do think we could eliminate illegal drug use if mandatory death sentences were given to anyone caught selling. Exceptions could be made if they turned in their suppliers. We have similar laws on the books but of course aren't enforced.

Users are addicted and are another case. They need the light fines they receive now but with mandatory rehab.

Due to those who support a PC society more and more illegal drugs are becoming legal often disguised "for medical purposes" so with this mentality all of the U.S. could end up like SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Howard View Post
    The only society that ever stopped a drug addiction epidemic is China. The leaders there made it an executable offense to hold, sell, or use opium. Many innocents were murdered, but opium use plummeted. The dems would like to use this solution for non-progressive voters.
    Same thing in Singapore. The drug cartels wanted to take over the country (it's a 25 X 16 mile island) and the death penalty stopped them.

The Gaddafi ways seem barbaric but are proven with centuries of experience.

Sell drugs--execution
    Rape--cut off the tallywacker
    Murder--execution
    Stealing--cut off the hands
    Broadcasting false news like CNN--cut out their tongues.

Think of how few crimes would be committed and how vacant the jails would become due to little/no crime.

Now while the bleeding heart liberals would be the first to cry out against such punishment it should be noted that they are mostly the ones responsible for the lawless situations we have now so their system definitely doesn't work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    The Gaddafi ways seem barbaric but are proven with centuries of experience.

Sell drugs--execution
    Rape--cut off the tallywacker
    Murder--execution
    Stealing--cut off the hands
    Broadcasting false news like CNN--cut out their tongues.

Think of how few crimes would be committed and how vacant the jails would become due to little/no crime.

Now while the bleeding heart liberals would be the first to cry out against such punishment it should be noted that they are mostly the ones responsible for the lawless situations we have now so their system definitely doesn't work.
    Gaddafi is (or was ) a Muslim,

you want Sharia law here?

His 3rd world ways of doing things don't have anything to do with him being a muslim but most muslim countries do have his similar strict rules and they don't have the problems we have. You don't have to practice islam to want law and order.

His ways are how the world responded to crime since the beginning of mankind. Now we don't follow such rules and look at the shape the world is in.

People these days barely receive a slap on the wrist for violent crimes including murder.

If people had to do the time for the crime there wouldn't be much crime.