Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default San Francisco Board Of Supervisors declared the NRA a “Terrorist Organization”

Yes they did. The declaration has no legal standing. Other than the fact that it is clearly defamatory and hopefully will result in the NRA pursuing legal action against the City.

Btw all their names and email addresses are on the Internet it you just search San Francisco Board of Supervisors.

Ignorant POS Liberal idiots!

Well, after all SF is a pacesetter city. They've always been the queer capitol of the U.S., now they are the homeless capitol and don't forget about all that s**t and those hypodermics. They have to blow some smoke to get people to look the other way. A fine city.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nra-sues-...001353932.html

Blog Entries

so, guess that means I am a Terrorist,,

what does that get me?

5. Default

San Francisco should be declared a Public Health Hazard.

Yup, the way the world works weather wise, a lot of us are downwind of CA.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

The roster with photos shows a bunch of very smug looking privileged people.

8. Default

Elected officials who recklessly endangered the public with their policies need to deflect attention from their misconduct.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors declaration is just a Leftist PR stunt. The NRA responded in kind with a meaningless lawsuit filing. A simple political tit for tat, but I'm glad the NRA responded.
    - Change it back -

And the CA judge just overruled Trumps attempt to stem the flow of immigrants flowing into the country.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/loca...f64_story.html

How come it's always California judges that tell us what to do?

We have a president, we have a congress, but one guy(probably San Francisco) has the final word. Someone can explain it, but I still won't get it.

-U.S. law generally allows anyone who sets foot on U.S. soil to apply for asylum.- The judge said.
    Well, then we need to change that law.

When was that law established? Maybe it was in 1870. Maybe it's time to consider the different circumstances. Now it's a choreographed march with porta-potties and food supplied. That's kind of like a invasion. Think, The Alamo.

There's ten thousand laws. That's what politicians do. We can't change this one?

-and the Texas-based Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, had argued that they would suffer harm by serving fewer migrants.- Oh, the poor babies. That doesn't even make any sense.
    Last edited by dryheat; 09-12-2019 at 12:09.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.