Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

yes indeed.

That's what they're here for and they do a good job at it.

Yes my dog is my best friend it is so hard when they have to cross the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by bdm View Post
    Yes my dog is my best friend it is so hard when they have to cross the Rainbow Bridge
    And this comes all too soon. Not only do we lose a member of the family but we see the cycle of our own life before our eyes condensed to a very short time frame. The house breaking, the unending energy, the teething, always wanting our companionship, the slowing down, the grey hairs, the special diets, the constant sleeping, the arthritis and well, you know the rest.

When I was younger and lived with my parents we always had dogs and cats but there was always chores, playing with my friends and most of all, school. Later when I married, my pets still didn't receive the attention they deserved due to work, married life, kids and such. Now they get all my attention and are kept inside where it is all too easy to get close to them. Advances in flea medicines have helped tremendously for them and us too for making this possible.

17862746_318493508581297_8493544597777680656_n.jpg
    Wolf and I are always together since I got her to help in my cancer treatment. Today while at McDonalds on the Ohio River enjoying the weather a total stranger asked me if I would be interested in "selling" Wolf. How could I "sell" what I do not own?
    Wolf is my companion, my friend, my best buddy. I would lose my right arm before losing Wolf!
    Sam

chick.jpg
    Sam

8. Default

Picked up an eight week old pup end of July. He had his first play date with friends' four day older Golden last evening. It was so nice to get a full night's sleep. Tank weighs twice as much as Rowdy but the he's way more agile and kept son and mom mostly playing defense.

9. Default

So cute and beautiful pic. I love the dog so much.

Great photos!

My "Charlie-the-Incredible-Velcro-Lab" died a few years back. To this day, I can't pass a dog anywhere without scratching his head.
    I need to find another one.........

Tommy