Default Exercising the Bula UHBAR .308

Got out for a short time on my range today with my Bula Defense Systems XM21 version #1 with a Bula UHBAR in .308 set in a JAE chassis and a Shooting sight adjustable trigger with their lightened hammer. Scoped with a $600. Hi-Lux Phenom 5-30x56 FFP mounted with NF 34mm rings.
    Ran 10 rnds to warm her up into 1.2" and then shot another 10 into .90" at 100 yds shot from a loaded magazine. Ammo is DAG Berdan brass with Tula primers, 136 gr fb bullet over 45 gr of Varget. Whatta hobby. Sure can see the heartbeat with 30x magnification. Temp 80 with some humidity and about 10 knot breeze from 2 oclock.Oh yea, shot off my 3 legged portable bench.

Blog Entries

looks like you have that one dialed in

3. Default

The groups you post certainly are amazing and something to aspire to. Thanks for posting.

Amazing groups i have a 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser that groups nice but not even close to yours Thanks for posting the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by bdm View Post
    Amazing groups i have a 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser that groups nice but not even close to yours Thanks for posting the pictures
    Thanks,
    I have been quite proud of the advances in the Semi-auto M14 rifles over the years.

aye she's pretty, but can she shoot?
    the answer would be yes.
    and yes sir. the m14 has come a long way. not that there was anything wrong with it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    aye she's pretty, but can she shoot?
    the answer would be yes.
    and yes sir. the m14 has come a long way. not that there was anything wrong with it in the first place.
    Agreed, nothing wrong with the M14 for the initial designed purpose. I was more than satisfied with my issue M14 in Vietnam.
    I just got tired of folks saying they weren't accurate enough.
    Well, with a little work, the M14 type rifle can be as or more accurate than the majority of bolt rifles in general use.

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    I was more than satisfied with my issue M14 in Vietnam.
    Did you get to fire it any on F/A mode or did it have the lock on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Did you get to fire it any on F/A mode or did it have the lock on it?
    All 4 of my issued M14s had the lock out button. I did have a chance a couple of times to use one with a switch. Not impressed.