Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"...the "honeydo" projects..." No such thing in my house. There are a few "I need to get to doing that." though.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Sunray: You're obviously talking about Jack Layton, otherwise known (sarcastically) as Saint Jack. If this were not a polite forum (sometimes) I would use other terms to describe him. On the good news side, it's likely that his party is going to get creamed in the upcoming October election. In my Ottawa electoral district, I don't even know who the NDP candidate is and I'm pretty active politically with the Conservative Party

Due to the luck of the draw I have been on vacation since November of 1991, when I retired. It still looked like a beach scene to me though.

"...obviously talking about Jack Layton..." The late Taliban Jack, you mean? Nobody anywhere but here has ever heard of him or Olivia.
    Jagmeet always reminds me of a worm in one of the Sci-Fi cartoons.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Hahahahah Very funny.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    It's like being a politician, getting paid to do whatever you like and not work.
    I agree with you.

Blog Entries

When I retired in '16, we had to remove vacation from our vocabulary. We don't have to get approval or schedule, just decide to go. Only concern is the 3 dogs
    Last edited by PWC; 09-16-2019 at 12:31.