Default Old times, The Andy Griffith show studio scenes

Does this bring back memories? I believe all the main characters are dead now except for Thelma Lou, Ellie and of course Ron Howard. The guy with the electric guitar playing beside Andy at the fireplace was James Best who had other small roles in other shows. Later he became known as Roscoe P. Coltrane on the Dukes of Hazard. The scenes of the goat are from the episode "Loaded Goat" where this goat wanders into an unlocked storeroom and eats a few sticks of dynamite.

There's a few out of place scenes but most are from the show and the Desilu studios.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...9dyyvM-EW9Wlg6
    Last edited by Allen; 07-28-2019 at 07:58.

My favorite show i watch it every day on Me TV when i take a break from yard work i am old and i grew up in that time frame when there was family values you did not mouth off to your parents or teachers no cell phones computers you had chores to do and you had to do them.My dad was a WWII Combat vet and you always did what he told you or eat supper standing up things were nice in the 50s and 60s I raised both my kids in the same way i was raised and both turned good

https://www.metv.com/

Ahhh James Best. Almost legendary character and supporting actor of the 1950s through the first two decades of the 21st century. He died just a few years ago at 88 and worked almost to the end. Probably only Bob Steele had more roles. He appeared in 78 movies including some important ones like "Winchester '73," "7 Angry Men," "The Cain Munity," and "Forbidden Planet." He also appeared in almost every T.V. series of that time including a lot of recurring roles. Once asked if he could cry on demand he replied "right or left eye."
    Last edited by Art; 07-28-2019 at 04:18. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Ahhh James Best. He also appeared in almost every T.V. series of that time including a lot of recurring roles.
    He was in at least one episode of the Twilight Zone. In this show he woke up or came back to life at his funeral. I remember even as a kid of 6 years old wondering why they didn't hide the air holes on the casket. They could have at least put them on the end or the other side out of view.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My favorite is "citizens arrest"

Yep, "Citizens arreyest" was about the best