Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I truly appreciate all of the feedback that I have received in my search for a good shooter for my grandson. Hopefully he will be very surprised and excited to put his eyes on a gun similar to his grandpa's. When he first started shooting my Inland I could tell that there was a special love for that firearm. Every time he visits he asks if he can shoot the "carbine". I knew that I had two choices; give him my Inland or try to find him a good shooter. Since I'm not quite ready to give up on shooting, I decided to start looking. There is no doubt that your feedback played a huge role in making my choice. Let's hope that this Plainfield will do the trick.

2. Default

I may foresee your next problem. Grandson may decide that he wants Grandpa to start helping him with his "collection". If so, have a great time with it, I did (do)!!

3. Default

Don’t know about the collection but I have been doing my own Reloading since the 70s and he’s already hit me up for loading his ammo which I would love to do to teach him this wonderful past time also.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgknight View Post
    Don’t know about the collection but I have been doing my own Reloading since the 70s and he’s already hit me up for loading his ammo which I would love to do to teach him this wonderful past time also.
    Sure. Someone needs to carry on. With reloading comes great responsibility though and the 30 carbine isn't the best cartridge to start with due to the cases stretching so much and needing to be trimmed but it's all a part of it. Glad he is interested.