Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New setup

Quote Originally Posted by fguffey View Post
    I tried that, after posting pictures no one would speak to me. I believe I told you about taking pictures I posted of my gages, the picture weighed 700 pounds. And then when it comes to benches; I use stands.

F. Guffey
    Must have been pretty bad if no one would speak to you.

Picture weighed 700 pounds ?

Seriously, not all pictures or replies will receive or require a reply. Sometimes I feel like I'm on everyone's "ignore list". Some things just don't need replies. Don't let that stop you.

2. Default

Must have been pretty bad if no one would speak to you.
    You were not there, most reloaders (if not all) believe they have seen it all and there is nothing new. I took a few bolts I thought about selling to a gun show; problem, no one had ever seen and or heard of bolts that were different and made for a different purpose. I made a few gages with the intent of selling, problem, finding someone that could keep up with the instructions.

And then there are those that are just 'ANGRY!' It seems anyone that can not find humor in a picture that weighed 700 pounds because of content has serious social problems.

All my life I haver been surrounded with fishermen that will not be outdone by anyone when it comes to 'the biggest fish'. In a contest like that I always claim a modest length, They measure the length of the fish from head to tail and I measure the distance between the eyes.

F. Guffey

They measure the length of the fish from head to tail and I measure the distance between the eyes.
    That wouldn't work out too well on a flounder.

4. Default

That wouldn't work out too well on a flounder.
    I was fishing near Port Lavaca when I was asked about a fish I had just caught. I told them I did not know but I was throwing it back because it was too ugly to eat. Because they are very sharp down there they aske me why I thought it was ugly I told them it was ugly because the eyes were on one side of its head. We made it back with that one.

And then I was banned from fishing with my father-in-law. His wife, my mother in law claimed he was a honest man until he went fishing with me. We had a knock down drag-out with a big fish, we lost. I could not believe he returned home and told the story to everyone he knew. My son, father-in-law and my self were all involved. And then it got worst.

F. Guffey

We had a knock down drag-out with a big fish, we lost. I could not believe he returned home and told the story to everyone he knew. My son, father-in-law and my self were all involved. And then it got worst.
    Whop him in the head with that 700# picture.

6. Default

Whop him in the head with that 700# picture.
    The man was my son's grandfather, he did not have a fishing story until he went fishing with us. He had never experienced what it was like to for someone not to believe him. The next day my son's grandmother was with us when we headed for the gulf with the understanding if there was any truth to his story he should not have trouble with a repeat performance.

And then there were a few stories about snakes I did not tell but caught up with me, I cooked one because the troops said they did not like fish sticks. I could have gotten away with that one had it not been for the first 'Sargent' in line. He insisted he wanted some of that round fish and the KP followed orders.

F. Guffey