1. Default Fake Stevens M620 Trench Gun

Here's a fake M620 trench gun for sale on Gun Broker. Just posting as an exercise in identifying them for anyone that may be considering a purchase, or even looking at this gun, and this forum has been quiet this month.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/812601101

It's a collection of unrelated parts with an early riot gun receiver (circa 1940/41), a WWII production trench gun barrel assembly, and a bubba built stock.

pix190767566.jpg
    pix430737604.jpg
    pix393674956.jpg
    pix528454173.jpg
    pix140925703.jpg
    James,
    I'm a collector and researcher of Stevens 520/620 shotguns.

2. Default

That is actually a real military riot gun. It was bought from dealer/manufacturer stock and adopted. The ones I have seen were all cut down, but probably by the government. Too bad they chose to make it into something it is not. It is an early gun. I did not look at what he is asking, but if the adapter is real, that is probably worth $600+

3. Default

Yes, the receiver is a real military riot gun. It's one of the early block of Stevens riot guns, and some long-barreled training guns, that were made pre-WWII. Hard to find these.

Seller is asking $2500...

I was totaling up parts value vs cool shooter value and came to around $600-$800 as well. The heat shield, if real, would be the most valuable piece. Not convinced that it's real, it could just be sun/solvent faded, hard to tell at this point from just pictures.
    James,
    I'm a collector and researcher of Stevens 520/620 shotguns.