1. Default Cutaway Trainers 1919, BAR, M2, Garand, Carbine, 1911, WANTED

Hello,
    I'm looking for parts, pieces, complete guns made from the 40's till the 80's of the large working cutaway models of the Garand, Carbine, BAR, 1919, M2, M16 and 1911.

Condition doesn't matter unless they're dragged behind the car. I'm helping a buddy set up a museum and he wants to add a military gun exhibit. I'm loaning him some of my collection and thought the large cutaway trainers would be a nice addition.

Thanks

If by some chance you run across parts in your travels, and get some extra. I need a trigger assembly for the double size M1 Garand. I've only been looking for about 10 years. lol

3. Default

Bump

WOW i was at a yard sale 2 weeks ago and saw a M1 Garand really beat up one i mean it was bad i knew what it was but they wanted way to much money for it probably ended up in the garbage if i get up to the town it was in i will stop and ask i would like to get one myself but they always want a boat load of money

I use to see these for sale all the time from different sellers on-line and they couldn't give them away. Now that they have dried up people (some) want them.

Here's a carbine on GB. Another seller has one for $4450.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/820957836

I see some of these at gunshows, mostly Garands as demonstration models by vendors.
    Last edited by tmark; 08-15-2019 at 07:58.