Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Natasha was pretty hot for a cartoon....

Natasha might have been the prototype for the hot babe in Roger Rabbit. I don't watch cartoons much(since King of The Hill and Futurama.Talk about hot cartoon babes. Seigal),but have seen the ad. Red head. Hair all falling down. You know..
    Last edited by dryheat; 05-25-2019 at 02:37.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

That was just a calf. A full-grown bull moose is nothing to mess with. They can be mean even when they don't have to be.

jn

Was in a fire camp, up on Loon Creek, Frank Church/River of No Return wilderness. New fire boss came into camp in what had been a spanky-new Dodge 3/4 ton pickup. Not a straight panel or piece of solid glass left in the thing. Said he encountered a bull standing in the dirt road into camp( 17 miles in from the old Simplot dredge on the Yankee Fork of the Salmon R.), got tired of waiting, and gave him a long shot of the horn. Too unpredictable for me to go screwing around with 'em, I give them a wide berth when possible.

Best way to deal with an onery moose is to buy him a drink and feed him a line of bs.
    A cow can be a bull moose if she recruits a new member into the lodge or chapter. She gets her first drink free until someone else gets the bull title.

Loyal order of Moose. Saving kids from despair and caring for seniors for more than 100 years. God bless Mooseheart!
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    Best way to deal with an onery moose is to buy him a drink and feed him a line of bs.
    A cow can be a bull moose if she recruits a new member into the lodge or chapter. She gets her first drink free until someone else gets the bull title.

Loyal order of Moose. Saving kids from despair and caring for seniors for more than 100 years. God bless Mooseheart!
    LOL

my Father (RIP) was a Member of the Loyal Order of Moose,

he joined for one reason, to drink,,,,

he traveled to the valley (Shenandoah) and a few other areas and would sometimes have to stay overnight,
    most of the small towns rolled up the sidewalks at 5-6PM, and no bars, not even in the hotel,

so if you wanted a beer or drink of whiskey/whisky, you joined the Moose and went to the closest Lodge

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

a moose was what the Plt Sgt's in So Korea called the local girls who were "business women" back around 1966
    Last edited by Former Cav; 06-02-2019 at 02:23.