Default Tomatoes and strawberries

54515557_1091745507702253_3183957705765158912_n.jpgtomatoes.jpg
    Pic #1 is how I am constructing our berry plants to grow, currently in hanging pots. #2 is some of our 10 tomato plants, as soon as I get up the bubble wrap insulation inside of the greenhouse roof I will be extending green paracord from the rafters to the plants. I am going to let the plants get 7-8 feet tall for a good production. What food my family does not use, we will take to Church for our Church family. I haven't had a chance to try the berries, my wife nails everyone of them! I have the peach trees outside and waiting on delivery of the other ones. Will have pole and bush beans planted this week, already have my favorite lettuce Romaine. Potatoes are doing nicely and my wife has successive plantings each month for a steady supply. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Will be starting the grape plants soon as they arrive at Wal-Mart.
    Sam

I like pic 1. That is a berry good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by tmark View Post
    I like pic 1. That is a berry good idea!

indeed it is. how about some detailed pics of the pots you are using? please

Nice, reminds me of grape arbors. That's not mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    indeed it is. how about some detailed pics of the pots you are using? please
    I am in the process of putting the pvc pipes and support up hanging from the rafters. The plants will be put into hydro pots in clay pellets and then into the pipe. This way, other then changing the solution, I only have to pick and some pruning. Will be doing the same with lettuce, a head grown every 28 days. Normally lighting is the big cost, with my Solexx roof I have natural lighting.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I am in the process of putting the pvc pipes and support up hanging from the rafters. The plants will be put into hydro pots in clay pellets and then into the pipe. This way, other then changing the solution, I only have to pick and some pruning. Will be doing the same with lettuce, a head grown every 28 days. Normally lighting is the big cost, with my Solexx roof I have natural lighting.
    Sam

very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Nice, reminds me of grape arbors. That's not mine.

that's a beautiful thing.