1. Default Looking for a web B A R sling

Looking for a web B A R sling for my M1A for highpower competition. I prefer the web over leather but find the longer length B A R sling helpful.

Check with Ohio Ord, they build the BAR.

The M14E2 sling was made from a BAR sling with an added swivel hook. Just remove the extra hook.

4. Default

If you like a web sling for competition, you should look up the new production M1923 Sling, which I think beats the M1907 leather sling all hollow. First, it's not leather, so it doesn't stretch and shrink and crack, etc. And it is infinitely adjustable, using buckles instead of hooks.

The sling was badly misunderstood during WWII because the US Field Manuals had incorrect instructions on how to set them up, and every one just knew that "canvas is a cheap substitute and leather is better" at the time. The older trainers grew up on the M1907 and didn't take to the canvas sling well. So it was unjustly maligned as hard to use - when all it needed was a correct set of instructions! Having compared it against the M1907 for position shooting, I am replacing all my shooting slings with M1923s. It was and is a better mousetrap - once you understand it, it's brilliant.

The new production M1923s are being made in an actual former WWII Canvas/Web production facility by the Starlight Drum Company, who owns the facility. They are of equal or better quality to the original WWII USGI issue - and are reasonably priced ($69.00 vs. $150 or more for an original when you can find one). They are listed on eBay and so you can order and get them readily. CC

PS - I have no personal interest in the company, etc. But if you like web slings, you will like the M1923 Best! CC
    Colt, Glock and Remington factory trained LE Armorer
    LE Trained Firearms Instructor

Dear JCJ54:

Try here: https://www.bmgparts.com/bar.html also APEX parts