Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Uncle Bernie, Occasionally-Coherent, and Omar the Ugly would never try to do something like that to us U.S. gun owners, would they.

Hmmmm...............there was a 'letter to the editor' posted in a NZ paper, allegedly from a gang member. It stated that they would not be turning in their guns.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45483...-james-barrett
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Shapiro View Post
    Hmmmm...............there was a 'letter to the editor' posted in a NZ paper, allegedly from a gang member. It stated that they would not be turning in their guns.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45483...-james-barrett
    They have a point of contention.
    Sam

My NZ friend said today that there is speculation that competitors and “bona fide collectors” may be able to keep some otherwise to-be-illegal guns. But at this point it is mere speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff Murphey View Post
    My NZ friend said today that there is speculation that competitors and “bona fide collectors” may be able to keep some otherwise to-be-illegal guns. But at this point it is mere speculation.
    I hope you're right. There should be a collector provision. Hoops to jump through but better than the furnace.

6. Default

They need their own Lexington and Concord.

My friend in NZ has said he cannot even sell over seas any parts for carbines. He has a real nice early Inland high wood I cut stock and he has to turn it in. The mail service there will not ship any parts for firearms. So he will loose a stock worth $300 to $500. He doesn't understand that there is a world wide liberal agenda to remove all firearms from everyone and the liberals are in power down there right now. They don't have a 2nd amendment to help protect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    My friend in NZ has said he cannot even sell over seas any parts for carbines. He has a real nice early Inland high wood I cut stock and he has to turn it in. The mail service there will not ship any parts for firearms. So he will loose a stock worth $300 to $500. He doesn't understand that there is a world wide liberal agenda to remove all firearms from everyone and the liberals are in power down there right now. They don't have a 2nd amendment to help protect them.
    My NZ internet buddy just took all the firing pins out of his M-1 collection. Not surprisingly it made him sad knowing they will never be fired. He's hoping they can be retained as non firing collectibles.

Democrats DO NOT deserve to live in a country that has the right to bear arms.