Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Not a good day. Hand woke me up at 6 am. Going to bed early. Have had enough. Scared of oxycontin but took one about an hour ago. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Can you take ibuprofen? 600 to 800 mg works well for pain and it combats the inflammation. It was what worked for me after I had my bicep reattached. The surgery was more painful than the injury itself for several days.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Can't take ibuprofen or anything else that can cause bleeding. Found elevating my hand helps. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

4. Default

Please keep yourself, if possible , a log of when you take them and dosage . It can be treacherous stuff Prayers out

I only take the stuff so that I can sleep. It really hurts though during the day. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow. Sincerely. bruce.

Bruce,

Oxy never worked as well for me as OTC pain relievers. You should be able to take Tylenol. Just make sure you follow the dosage instructions carefully. The NSAIDs can cause bleeding if taken for long periods and should be avoided if you’re on a blood thinner. Ice usually will help deaden the pain. “Stop Pain” menthol spray or roll on also works once the bandage is off. Avoid getting any in the incision. It also works well for arthritis.

Yesterday was tough. Today things are much better. Youth minister at my church came by and took me to Burger King. He said the children's group was gonna bring me some supper tonight. Hazel will be here tomorrow night. Things are starting to look up. Doctors appointment is Tuesday. Guess I'll get to look and see what it looks like then. Very much appreciate your prayerful concern. Sincerely. bruce.

I'll pray for you, Bruce.

"Give thanks to the Lord though your testing seems long;
    In darkness He giveth a song" - Ron Hamilton
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

When I got sick I was given a key fob, "THE MORE YOU COMPLAIN THE LONGER THE LORD WILL LET YOU LIVE!" just something to think about. God loves you!
    Sam

Bruce,

How’re you feeling?

Merc