Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Prayers out.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

I see you have responded to a couple of threads here today including one of mine.

Did you have the surgery today? Either way it looks like you are out of the woods?

Sorry. In at 9 am. Back to surgery at 12:15 pm. Out at 1:30 pm. Home 2:30 pm. Hurts which is to be expected. Tube down throat ... sore. Number of church members present ... prayed for Hazel and me. Good doctor. Got everything back together w/ wire, screws, etc. Later the hardware will be removed. Have been told no driving for several weeks since my car is a shift. Will borrow a automatic. Profoundly thankful for the way the Sunday School class took care of me. That lick to my head was massive. Thank God Almighty that my vision returned. Being blinded after the fall was extremely frightening. Covet your prayers. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Good reading the positive outcome to date.
    very sincerely, Tommy

Our lives can instantly change a lot w/o any notice. Just what you needed was more pain on top of what already happened. Sorry you're having to go through this but it should only get better from here on out. Looks like the prayers worked.

Woke up at 7 am. Hand is thumping pretty good. Hazel will have to leave for work shortly. Back Friday night. Till then I'll be batching it. She has left plenty in the refrigerator. Going to avoid doing anything at all that will make my hand ache worse. Sincerely. bruce
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Pleased to hear that you're in good hands and on the mend. Thankfully your eyesight is intact.
    Have you checked in with the boat owner yet? I'm sure he would like to know you're still among the living.
    That is so long as the insurance company isn't playing games which is usually what they feel they must do. Don't ever say you are fine or doing OK etc. unless you can pay for everything and not miss it.
    I'm certain you know that but a little reminder couldn't hurt.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

9. Default

Bruce,
    Will remember you in my prayers; friends and friend's parents are having trying times as well. Wish you an uncomplicated recovery.

10. Default

PRAYERS out to you both . Follow the medication schedule, it helps