Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Spanish related Nagant stock

I'm looking for a good actual size scan or rubbing of the mp8 flaming bomb stamp used by the Spanish on there civil war related stocks so i can get a better understanding of it's size. I could also use a photo of it's placement on the stock to aid my search for one. Any leds on known Spanish related Nagant parts would be great.
    thanks scott

3. Default

Thanks for that.
    scott

you are welcome. I don't know if you ever get on this board https://forums.gunboards.com/forumdi...t-Survey-Forum but there is a lot of helpful people over there who.

5. Default

i had tried to, but keep getting stopped registering. i will have to get hold of them.
    thanks scott

Quote Originally Posted by kicker View Post
    i had tried to, but keep getting stopped registering. i will have to get hold of them.
    thanks scott

just posted a request for assistance on gunboards. the site does seem to be running slow. let us know how you make out with it.

how did you make out with gunboards? https://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...for-new-member

8. Default

it'a a bit crazy. I did register and all i had to do was wait to be finalized by the moderator. It never came. I e-mailed the guy you reached out to and he could not find my registration and asked me to try again and it did not work because i only have one e-mail address which it already has listed. I then e-mailed the same fellow and have not heard a word from him in several days. sp i am at a stand still. i listed a Nagant question regarding a odd stock. If you are know anything about Nagants perhaps you can take a look at it.
    thanks scott

I looked at the post but I do not know much on the subject. if you want I could post a link to your post on gunboards .

10. Default

i found the answer on the stock on line, i think, I also sorted out the gunboard forum
    thanks scott