Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Old men

Default Old men

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45053[/ATTACH
    One thing about going to the latrine in the middle of the night, at least I can get in there!
    Sam
    Attached Images Attached Images

Less often would be handy too......

Boggs.......southern Ohio.........are we acquainted..??? I am SE, RT 35 crossed the river here.

PJH

Quote Originally Posted by heckinohio View Post
    Less often would be handy too......

Boggs.......southern Ohio.........are we acquainted..??? I am SE, RT 35 crossed the river here.

PJH
    I am close to Athens and all the "fun". Ever get to McDonalds @ Pomeroy?
    Sam

I had a heart attack and a gangrenous gall bladder a couple of years ago, and they had me all tied up with tubes and whatnot. They gave me a cheap plastic urinal. I took it home with me and have used it ever since -- just keep it by the bed and empty it out in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    I had a heart attack and a gangrenous gall bladder a couple of years ago, and they had me all tied up with tubes and whatnot. They gave me a cheap plastic urinal. I took it home with me and have used it ever since -- just keep it by the bed and empty it out in the morning.
    I dont mind getting out of bed to go , it lets me know I still can. What I do mind is the cat getting in my face and waking me up with his claws in my nose, Im 83 now and the cat is 17, he got left to me when the wife passed away in june.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

I had my prostate burned out twice. first time was trans urethal needle ablation (TUNA...adds new meaning to that word!!!!)
    second time was a green laser.
    it helped
    BUT
    go buy some tract clear in the capsule form. take 2 in the AM and 2 about 3 hours before you go to bed. You might get FOUR whole hours of sleep before you have to piss.
    Only PROBLEM with that is your arthritic limbs get stiffer then he11.
    HTH

Has anyone been treated for sleep apnea? I found once I started with the sleep machine I get up much less.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Quote Originally Posted by m1ashooter View Post
    Has anyone been treated for sleep apnea? I found once I started with the sleep machine I get up much less.
    Yes, I sleep better and I often make it through the night without a trip to the bathroom. I stopped using the CPAP for a few months. I started using it again after pre-surgery anesthesia consult when the NP restated how helpful the CPAP is in maintaining good health. The cardiologist also said a CPAP was good for my heart problems.

Blog Entries

my kidneys are gravel pits,

so I toss a stone about every 2 yrs, (and pass the big bastards)

so ero said,
    water,
    lemon, grapfruit or orange juice
    good beer,

I drink each, and lots of water,
    usually a 8oz glass before bed,

get up between 1&3 and piss,
    piss in the morning, and about every 2 hrs,

better to piss a lot, flush them out, and have a big stone every couple, than have them more often,

I can fall back asleep in seconds, and wake up feeling ok when the alarm goes off

I"ve had kidney stones twice, the pain was unbearable, morphine was the only thing that stopped me from killing myself!