Default Here's a thought...............

For the Snowflakes....................

TOXIC MASCULINITY.jpg
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

No -- and today's wussies would complain if THEY were forced to fight. "Someone else should do that for me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    No -- and today's wussies would complain if THEY were forced to fight. "Someone else should do that for me!"
    I remember when Desert Storm began. Many of the reservist were called up and many of them reneged on fighting sighting reasons like "my religion is against it" and "I never expected this". Those people should be jailed, fined, and forced to reimburse all $ they took from the taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I remember when Desert Storm began. Many of the reservist were called up and many of them reneged on fighting sighting reasons like "my religion is against it" and "I never expected this". Those people should be jailed, fined, and forced to reimburse all $ they took from the taxpayers.
    My favorite one was, " I joined up to go to school, not to fight."
    Consider yourself educated you sniveling little tit sucker. Now pick up that damned rifle and fall in.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    My favorite one was, " I joined up to go to school, not to fight."
    Consider yourself educated you sniveling little tit sucker. Now pick up that damned rifle and fall in.
    JB, you and some here might (but then again, might not) be surprised to hear that when my Guard unit was activated for Iraq, most of the "kids" who were college students were angriest about the news reports saying that. They would be livid when they heard somebody saying that on the news. Most of the comments from them were on the order of, "Hey, A-hole, you joined the military!" Maybe we just had a good crop, but those guys basically wanted to serve their country- just not full time- and get some money to better their education. They knew and accepted the risk of going to war and didn't b!tch about it.
    I dream of a better world. One where chickens may cross the road without their motives being questioned.

If we had to storm Omaha Beach or Iwo Jima again, we have the men who could do it. But they'd have to wade through a lot of wussies on their way to the recruiting office.

Blog Entries

When we joined, we signed a blank check; it was left for Uncle Sam to fill in the amount. Sadly, some paid all they had. Everyone paid something, some more than others.