Thread: s.a.m. military

Default s.a.m. military

anybody ever see these before http://shootersarms.com.ph/products/...l-single-stack I seen one in the military configuration for 350.00 at a local gunshop.

New to me! But so what! Remember when the Rock Island Arms 1911 was new to me! The more 1911 manufacturers the better! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I have a SAM military enhanced in 9mm and it’s been a solid gun. Have put 1000’s of rounds through it with no issues other than having to tweak it so brass wasn’t hitting my face.

thanks for the replies. it seemed like a solid piece when I handled it.
    REEFERMAN, are the grips interchangeable with other 1911?

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    thanks for the replies. it seemed like a solid piece when I handled it.
    REEFERMAN, are the grips interchangeable with other 1911?
    I can’t answer that as I have never changed them. One thing I had to do with mine was really give it a good cleaning as there was I think cosmoline or some other thick shipping grease everywhere. It’s not a $1000.00 gun but for the price I have only changed the recoil spring and had to tweak the extractor. Like I said I have put 1000’s of rounds through it.

thanks for the reply.

Did anyone notice something wrong with the first (left side) picture ??

Quote Originally Posted by Emri View Post
    Did anyone notice something wrong with the first (left side) picture ??
    You speaking of the ejection port on the frame? It looks like the picture got reversed. This used to be common on film pictures when a negative would get reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    You speaking of the ejection port on the frame? It looks like the picture got reversed. This used to be common on film pictures when a negative would get reversed.
    Yes. First glance I thought I was looking at a LH Randall 1911. As you stated, used to happen all the time in the film age. Kinda hard to do in the digital age I would think.

Emri