Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sweet revenge.............

So the package thief shows up at your front door.

I'd suggest skunk spray rather than fart spray. It will take forever to get the skunk smell out. Along with the puke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Thank You for posting He should have used fresh dog poop My neighbor did a similar thing using dog poop no electronics just a spring set up

That was great! Thanks, Dan!!!

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

that is too cool.

5. Default

I like the idea of some very tempting food items with some "special added" ingredients. On another board someone noted it might open you to retaliation.
    I use a P. O. Box for my mail, if someone won't deliver to it I use a commercial post office, a UPS store, e.g.
    Last edited by blackhawknj; 12-18-2018 at 09:27.

Well well well....that blows my conspiracy theory out of the water. I suspected UPS stores were sending out plain clothes operatives as 'porch pirates' so people would use UPS stores instead of risking parcel losses.

The guy took an old trick to the next level. Has the know-how and the money to do it. It takes a bit of coin to pull that off. Even if he was using bits from his 'junk bin' the cost of sacrificing four iPhones alone is a bit over the top for my bank account. Looking at his GPS tracking (which I believe is false) he would be only about 12 miles northeast of me. An easy bike ride in nice weather as it's mostly forest preserve cycle trails for 80% of the trip.

Old trick. Late 70's. Blizzard left a drift 7 to 9 feet high from my back door to my garage. I had two bags of trash by the back door until I could shovel a pathway out to the alley or clear a path around the block to walk it around. It was Christmas Eve and a deviant friend from DePaul University made his way over to my house. Seeing the trash at the door and noticing I wasn't making much headway with a shovel, he suggested gift wrapping it and giving it away. It only took a 10 second stare with dead silence before I reached for wrapping paper and he was asking where the bows and labels were.

Plows had most roads open, his car was already on the road, and the city buses were running. We deposited our gifts at the bus stops as though someone boarded and left it behind. We pulled over to watch. Only took a few minutes each time. Someone would jump out of a car and snatch it ASAP. Then we followed. It was hilarious to see the greedy who couldn't wait to see what was inside. Garbage and wrapping paper being flung out the windows. Knowing our break-away packaging deposited coffee grounds and ketchup all over them and their car.
    We were late to the Christmas party but we Ho-ho-ho'd all the way there.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Good idea on the fart bomb but it gets stolen too. How much do they cost?

I knew a guy whose reloading room was in the basement. Someone broke in and stole loaded ammo. He loaded up some more, and they broke in again. So he loaded more -- but he was so nervous and upset that he filled rifle cases with Bullseye.

There were no more breakins.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    I knew a guy whose reloading room was in the basement. Someone broke in and stole loaded ammo. He loaded up some more, and they broke in again. So he loaded more -- but he was so nervous and upset that he filled rifle cases with Bullseye.

There were no more breakins.
    Remember when Kerosun kero heaters were all the rage?

Someone bought one . . . by mistake, filled it with GASOLINE!

Before he could light it, his wife calls him in from garage for lunch.

While eating lunch, he realizes his mistake, and someone enters open garage door and swipes heater.

Guy spends next few days reading newspapers, looking for stories of house fires/explosions in the area!

10. Default

In my younger days, I lived in a rented house with 3 other guys. Since we spent all our money on guns and girls, we only had second hand TVs. When one would die, we'd put it on the curb with a For Sale sign....gone in 60 seconds! That was my first experience with recycling.