Default Swedish CG63 action screw torque specs

I'm getting my CG63 cleaned up and ready for the CMP matches I shoot regularly and possibly 600 yard mid-range matches. Can anyone provide accurate information on torque specs for the action screws? I have installed hex head screws to get a better front to rear match but need the right specs. I've read a variety of info that says 35 inch pounds to 60 inch pounds. If I can't get good specs I will hand tighten and then go to the torque wrench for a click more.
    Thanks, Don

Quote Originally Posted by Busterman View Post
    I'm getting my CG63 cleaned up and ready for the CMP matches I shoot regularly and possibly 600 yard mid-range matches. Can anyone provide accurate information on torque specs for the action screws? I have installed hex head screws to get a better front to rear match but need the right specs. I've read a variety of info that says 35 inch pounds to 60 inch pounds. If I can't get good specs I will hand tighten and then go to the torque wrench for a click more.
    Thanks, Don
    I have one, but never torqued my stock screws, just hand tightened. Try these folks, pretty knowledgeable there: https://forums.gunboards.com/forumdi...Firearms-Forum HTH
    USMC 1969-1993 6333/8153/9999
    USMC Combat Pistol & Shotgun Instructor
    FBI Rangemaster

Thanks, I'll try gunboards.