Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warren DNA results..........

Her new name should be Pohokohonky.................

c923d017f57c9027a9e46fdaaf33dad2243fbdf24f7579c574a967074c452400.jpg
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Now that is funny.

That is a good one!

4. Default

How many Americans do say they 'have some Indian blood'? Gonna ask for proof?

I note the Cherokee have come out and told her to stop claiming she's of Cherokee descent.

Anyone who knows anything about American History would never falsely claim to be a Cherokee -- the Cherokees have their own system of writing and keep meticulous records. They'll refute false claims in a heartbeat!

Lindsey Graham said he was going to get his DNA checked. He said "I think I can beat her".

Let the good lady believe what she wants to believe, it doesn't mean that other's have to share in her delusion. Having dealt with delusional people I have sympathy for her, I really do. Reminds one of a person who can't see the forest for the trees...standing back a few feet one can see the ill person has their arms around the one and only tree in the "forest", that is her. Constantly going in a circle trying to find their way and never quite doing it, such a pity.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Let the good lady believe what she wants to believe, it doesn't mean that other's have to share in her delusion. Having dealt with delusional people I have sympathy for her, I really do. Reminds one of a person who can't see the forest for the trees...standing back a few feet one can see the ill person has their arms around the one and only tree in the "forest", that is her. Constantly going in a circle trying to find their way and never quite doing it, such a pity.
    Sam
    But I DON'T have sympathy with delusional people who want to control the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    But I DON'T have sympathy with delusional people who want to control the rest of us.
    True,

Sam

If she has an ancestor on the Dawes Roll of tribal members, then she is eligible for membership in the Cherokee Tribe. Otherwise she is just another white lady.

jn