Default Photos of my M1 Carbines

Here are three group photos (front and back) of the M1 Carbines I currently have in my care along with the slings, bayonets and scabbards. If this works I will be posting group photos of other arms in the appropriate forums.
    Scout

Top to Bottom:

1) Model M1 Carbine, Inland with flip sight, made 1943, .30 carbine cal, auto-loading, M3 knife leather grip, Utica w/ M8 scabbard
    2) Model M1A1 Paratrooper Carbine, Inland with upgrades, made 1944, .30 carbine cal, auto-loading, M4 bayonet leather grip, Utica w/ BM Co M8 scabbard
    3) Model M2 Tribute Carbine, Inland with upgrades, made 1944, .30 carbine cal, (M1) auto-loading, M4 bayonet plastic grip, TMN w/ PWH M8A1 scabbard (metal tip)
    4) Model M3 Carbine with M3 infrared sniper scope, Inland made 1944, .30 carbine cal, auto-loading, M4 bayonet leather grip, Imperial w/ BM Co M8A1 scabbard
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice looking carbines. But I would suggest that you do not store any of your carbines with a muzzle cover on them. They have a tendency to collect moisture in them and then you get rust on the end of the barrel.

+1 on Tuna's advice.

great display. I always wanted to hold one of those m3's up to firing position. are they unwieldy ?

Yes they are a bit awkward with the top heavy setup and weight. And don't forget the battery (acid filled) and pack to power the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    Yes they are a bit awkward with the top heavy setup and weight. And don't forget the battery (acid filled) and pack to power the system.

thanks

Default photos of power system

Here are some photos of the power system that Tuna mentioned. One set inside the canvas bag and one set outside apart.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A nice complete set and they were a wonderful thing when it was first used towards the end of the war in the Pacific on Okinawa and in the Philippines.