Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I am sick and tired of refugees

The left somehow believes we should not check the refugees too deeply as it may offend them. Well this refugee and his liberal friends have offended me.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ents-1.4817072

KTK

Join the club Ken!
    Sam

I understand your distress. We have been accepting and absorbing refugees since 1865. Most are OK, as long as they don't bring their ideas of good government with them. Regards, Clark

We get Californians that think they know what is normal for them should be normal for us. The one's being trooped in from the sand countries have fried brains.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

.....man with no previous criminal record has been charged with the first-degree murder of 13-year-old Marrisa Shen.

...Police say Ibrahim Ali, who arrived in the country 17 months ago as a refugee from Syria,

....Shen went missing on July 18, 2017.
    No previous criminal record in Canada. WTF was he running away from in Syria? The crime took place only two months after his arriving. How much as he gotten away with since?
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

At some point in time all criminals have no previous criminal record. This one had a record the instant he entered Canada as an illegal. No one went to Syria to pick him up or invited him to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    At some point in time all criminals have no previous criminal record. This one had a record the instant he entered Canada as an illegal. No one went to Syria to pick him up or invited him to come.
    It hasn't been established he was an illegal. He apparently entered Canada legally as a refugee on paper. The complaint is a warm welcome mat without proper vetting because that has somehow become politically incorrect. It's the authorities who are at fault here. Canuckia is suffering from the same candyassed crap as the lower 48.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Howard View Post
    I understand your distress. We have been accepting and absorbing refugees since 1865. Most are OK, as long as they don't bring their ideas of good government with them. Regards, Clark
    What about their ideas of religion--sharia law, for ex., or veils forced on women. What about all their other alien cultural practices, such as Chinese (what a laugh!) medicine, which provides a lucrative market to wildlife poachers for the gallbladders of bears & other animal parts. As they are all over the world, orientals in this country are voracious consumers of endangered wildlife products, & countless stings have been conducted by fish & game authorities in the Chinese markets which (under the counter) sell endangered turtles, fish, reptiles, etc. Most (I didn't say all) of these people come to this country not to become "Americans" (whatever the hell that term means nowadays, if anything), but to enjoy the economic benefits this country offers, while continuing to live as much as possible exactly as they did in the Turd World places they ran away from.

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    Most (I didn't say all) of these people come to this country not to become "Americans" (whatever the hell that term means nowadays, if anything), but to enjoy the economic benefits this country offers, while continuing to live as much as possible exactly as they did in the Turd World places they ran away from.
    Like African-Americans. They think their culture (that they never knew) is so great but want to live here. They can't let go of their ancestor's origin but would never dream of living in such a place. Though most of them were originally brought here against their will they have been free since 1865 to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    orientals in this country are voracious consumers of endangered wildlife products, & countless stings have been conducted by fish & game authorities in the Chinese markets which (under the counter) sell endangered turtles, fish, reptiles, etc.
    The people of Florida need to spread the word that pythons are good to eat.
    Last edited by Allen; 09-11-2018 at 08:03.

Allen says another Allen-y thing. His observation about descendants of Africans applies equally to the organizers of every Irish-, German-, or Italian-fest. Can anyone say Bastille Day? Chances are there is a festival every July 14 within practical driving distance of everyone here.