Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Levi Strauss has been anti-gun for decades, I haven't bought any of their products in the same period. Wranglers work fine for me.
    Wranglers use to be manufactured in North Carolina, pulled out and went to Mexico. I have been wearing the comfort fit Wranglers for years and purchased two pair of the size I wear. They were so tight I couldn't button them. No, I didn't gain weight. I then found out they were made in Mexico and using cotton from different sources and they just shrunk more than they normally would. Took them back and got size larger and they fit. Nothing is normal any more.

john
    Last edited by JOHN COOK; 09-13-2018 at 10:03. Reason: spelling
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

I just bought a new pair of Wranglers. My only complaint is the watchpocket is undersize. I usually carry two packs of hearing aids batteries in the watchpocket -- one for myself and one for my wife. They won't fit in this new pair.

I've been wearing Wranglers for quite a few years now. For the past few years I've been trying them on before buying. The waist size seems to fluctuate as does the inseam. I figured it was due to problems with the way they sized them, but never thought of different sources for the material.