Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh vows to join Bloomberg's anti gun drive

Yep Levi's is partnering with Bloomberg to lobby for stricter gun control laws so all Americans "...will not have to live in fear."

Mr. Bergh, a native of Brooklyn, NY, has spent some time in Australia whose gun laws are about like Chicago's, so we can imagine what he has in store for us, and as well how IN-effective such laws would be... Criminals just ignore them, and can buy anything they want.

Such laws are always, always, ALWAYS enforced first and most vigorously against the easy target law abiding sportsman and collector. Going into the rough part of town and digging the crime guns out???

Not bluuudoy loykly!

I haven’t purchased Levi Strauss products in decades and don’t intend to start anytime soon.
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

Diamond Gusset. The gusset give you a little more material where you need it.

Made in America. That doesn't mean that customer service doesn't get some negative reviews from time to time.

https://www.google.com/search?q=diam...firefox-b-1-ab

I have "big hands" so I've been buying these for fifteen yrs. They are expensive. Don't get excited when they go on sale, that means seconds; too tight for my..ahh...well..
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

Levi's have been antigun for as long as I can remember.
    I had a pair of levi's. Their belt loop location was JUST PERFECT for my CCW IWB. I was thinking of telling them that just to pi$$ them off but I never did.

5. Default

Being based in San Francisco, they have been Liberal for decades. This is why I wear Wranglers.
    Fred Pillot
    Captain
    San Jose Zouaves

A popular brand of trousers call DOCKERS is made by Levi's... I won't be buying them any more either.
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!

I'm a Carhardt fan for years now. Levi's and Wranglers never felt just right. Regards, Clark

8. Default

Levi Strauss has been anti-gun for decades, I haven't bought any of their products in the same period. Wranglers work fine for me.

Yup, plain ol Wranglers

In addition to being anti-gun, they don't do much for the American worker either. This is where Levi's clothing is made.
    levi.jpg

In all fairness, they do have one line of blue jeans made in the US. Of course, those are made with foreign material and go for $158.