Default Some WW2 AP Cartons

From the 9 ammo plants that, as far as we know, actually put Cal. 30 AP M2 in boxes. All sealed at the top, some with some bullet dimples at the bottom. Some are easy to get, some are not. Actually, cartons have become notably scarcer in the last 8-10 years.

Hard to find, for sure!

Cool post. Have heard of all the manufacturers but until now have not seen boxes from all sources. Thank you for the picture. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Nice post

Blog Entries

nice collection!

Blog Entries

Yes, nice collection indeed!

The EW was pure luck. I was talking to a guy I know about the scarcity of that one and he mentioned that he might have seen one in his AP pile, and he was kind enough to sell it to me. The RA showed up on GB, and I might even have hit the buy-it-now button on it. The rest are out there, but like I said, good condition boxes are harder to find for some reason.

8. Default

I would say the scarcest in my opinion is Utah....

All I know is that if I tried from scratch today to get these, it would be a lot harder.

10. Default

The EW was pure luck. I was talking to a guy I know about the scarcity of that one and he mentioned that he might have seen one in his AP pile
    There were cases that were stamped EC and there were cases stamped EW. Chrysler wanted the 'C'.

F. Guffey