Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

quite a few never see the range anymore. when I broke a nearly irreplaceable part last year, I quit shooting anything over 100 years old.

2. Default

Most of them. Like coins or stamps, many of us buy them just to have them.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawknj View Post
    Most of them. Like coins or stamps, many of us buy them just to have them.

indeed sir. after seeing ZULU, I lusted after a martini henry. and ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT sent me out in search of a ww1 german mauser with roller coaster sights and butcher blade bayonet

In the back, a couple M1 Garands because two of them have to be at the end of the rows; a M1903A3 for the same reason as the M1’s; a first year production Remington 760 Gamemaster pump action rifle in .30-06 that was my Grandfather’s retirement gift from his buddies at the Langendorf bakery, there’s an engraved medallion on the bottom of the grip dated 1956, I don’t shoot it because it’s not very accurate; an Anschutz 54 match rifle that belonged to a good friend’s father who shot on the UC Berkeley rifle team in the early 1960’s, it’s a beastly heavy rifle, I don’t know why I don’t shoot it, did I mention what a beast it is...; a stainless Ruger Mini 14 w/a folding stock and flash suppressor, it’s a registered A-Salt Weapon with the State of Commiefornia so it’s hiding out in the back of the crowd, outta sight; and lastly an Ithaca 12ga. SxS that belonged to my Great Grandfather, it’s a little long in the tooth, but still, Great Grandpa’s gun!
    Last edited by Jay Johnson; 09-05-2018 at 07:34.